Posted to alt.home.repair
Philip Lewis

Default Barking Dogs and how to stop them

"Doug Kanter" writes:
Wasn't there some wood you needed to cut with a circular saw, every day for
the next 3 years, at 6:00 AM?

heh... that's a thought, but i'd have to be up at 6am to do that.

I've thought of taking up the bagpipes.... seriously.
I am a novice throat singer, and have considered that,
but a dog's throat is made to bark all day/night... mine isn't.

The dog owner woman has weed-whacked at around 7am.... I suggested to
her that she might want to wait till later in the day. She seemed
suprised to think that other folks might not keep her hours.
I think the problem is that she just doesn't think.

(I know her political stance, and that just reinforces my opinion.

--
May no harm befall you,
flip