Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m

Default Dowsing

On Thu, 04 May 2006 22:03:41 GMT, DJC
wrote:

T i m wrote:
On Thu, 04 May 2006 19:51:20 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
I've learnt to trust it enough to act on it, and its saved me from at
least one nasty accident..

I know what you mean .. like a preminition ..

I avoided a nasty accident the other day because I sorta *expected*
someone to do what they did (turn left across me on a roundabout after
entering from the outside lane), preminition or experience in this
case?

To call something a premonition implies something near magical, call it
premonition or experience, it really is the same thing. "We know more
than we can tell", so are so in the habit of verbalising and
rationalising our sensations that any short circuiting of that process,
trusting our minds/bodies to do the right thing without stopping to
consciously think gets classified as near magical.

Thanks ;-)

T i m