Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fentoozler

Default any one have a clue......................

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
. uk...
Gav" ""gavbriggs\"@[cut the spam]blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
..............where i can get the manufacturers instructions for a
vaillent vcw 242eh, and in particular the dhw heat exchanger and
removal and replacement of

if anyone can send me a copy via email????

TIA

Can't help,but try the correct name...

Valiant

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

You're both wrong, it's 'Vaillant' - I had a look on their website but its
very poor with regard to literature. I got a technical manual for a VCW
from the Vaillant HQ last time I was down there (Romford way I think), but
even they had a problem finding one to give me. However, instructions for
changing the plate heat exchanger come in the box with the new part (did one
a couple of months ago).

Angus.