Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn

Default wheel barrel deflated tire

On 4 May 2006 08:14:47 -0700, "gp" wrote:

I have wheel barrel with a deflated tire and it is to the point that it
is loose on the rim bit it is not punctured. It is relatively new and
has always lost air periodically. Someone told me the bead? is not
great on those tires and best option is to add a tube. Should I buy a
new tire, am I able to reseal the existing tire, or is my best option
to add a tube?

Much appreciated in advance

If you cinch a rope around the tire the long-way, and crank on it,
you can probably get the tire to seal well enough to take air.
I've always found that if I make sure the tire is fully
maybe a little over) inflated after that, it will hold air.

YMMV