Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Real snake inside water supply pipes

Hello;

To make a long story short...my 11 year old son thought it would be a
good idea to to put a gardener snake inside the main water supply pipe
in my house to play a prank...yah real f***in funny...now the snake is
caught up somewhere inside one of the 1/2" copper pipes because I am
not getting any water pressure. Further more, no one in my house in
there right mind would want to use the shower, let alone use the water
knowing that snake is probably dead and rotting inside a pipe
somewhere.

BTW, how he did it...He turned the main water valve off and removed a
3/4" bleed plug (?) and put the snake through the pipe. He thought the
snake would come out a faucet when someone was using the water in the
morning. The next morning he told me what he did because he got nervous
when I said I was going to call the plumber to see what was wrong.

Any ideas what I can do? I do not want to call a plumber because this
is embarrassing and I have no money to burn. Thanks for your time;
Phillip