Posted to rec.woodworking
arw01

Default spray foam insulation for shop pole building

Hope to start construction on a new 900 ft shop within the month. Will
most likely be a pole building 30x30 and about 11' high walls. Want to
not mess with insulation batts and their inherent gaps, sags, etc..

Therefore I am wondering if fellow wreck participants have some
experience with sprayed foam application as an insulation. The
distance between posts will be 10'. I plan to put CDX on the inside
and not drywall if I can help it. This would be painted white and
allow me to mount anything anywhere on the walls I felt like it. I
might use some hangers to mount a 2x6 at two locations on the wall to
give some middle support.

Thanks
Alan