Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Where to order Bob Parker ESR meter from USA

budgie wrote:
On 1 May 2006 06:49:19 -0700, wrote:

Very good kit and instructions (I made 1 mistake - wrong
resistor, and the instructions mentioned my exact error), but I didn't
like the solder included.

My first rule for kits is to chuck away the included solder. Invariably poor
quality and usually too thick for my liking. My DSE/Bob_Parker ESR meter kit
was no exception.

I liked Heathkit solder because its flux smelled like meat.

The thing I've been putting off longest: Fixing the seconds digit of
my Heathkit clock. It's in its 4th decade of flickering irregularly
and may go out any day now.