Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank

Default Is the Delta Hybrid really bad?

lol, Indeed I wasnt *defending* the honor of the table saw.
Especially since I haven't used it yet! :-)

Its just difficult to gauge the weight of someone's "reviews" on the
internet without knowing where they are coming from. Again, I really
wasnt trying to be confrontational - just wondering where Leon was
coming from.
We can let that drop...

As for the saw - I am going to need a dado set and probably a new blade
yes? What should I be looking for? The freud website recommended thin
kerf blades for this "underpowered" saw. Is that the common consensus?