Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke

Default OT - Winger with gun

"tillius" wrote in message
ups.com...

Hawke wrote:
"Cliff" wrote in message
On Mon, 1 May 2006 23:37:29 -0700, "Hawke"

wrote:

I wonder..is Castro a " Progressive "?

No, he's a dictator. Since most of Latin America has been led by

dictators
for centuries I would think you would know what one looks like and

wouldn't
have to ask what he is. Batista was the dictator before him. I don't

know
what he called himself but Castro is no different even though he

likes to
think he is. The label of "Communist" for Castro is silly. He's just

run
of the mill dictator.

IIRC He does not live the lifestyle. The people of Cuba seem to be a
lot better off than under the US mob & Batista too.
Their healthcare may be better than that in the US as well. So a few
CIA agents may be in jail .... and the US is harboring wanted

terrorists
..

That all may well be true but Castro is still a dictator even if he has

done
a lot to improve the lives of the Cuban people compared to his

predecessor.

Hawke

Unbelievable! Now the lib-tards are praising Castro's work in improving
the lives of the Cuban people?

That's it. All you Cuban refugee's, GO HOME NOW! The demoncraps said
it's better there now.

On second thought, it's not so unbelievable. What more can you really
expect from a bunch of left-wingers?

Till

If you weren't so ignorant you would know, like we do, that Castro has done
a lot for the Cuban people, COMPARED TO THE GUY BEFORE HIM. By the way, a
guy our government had no trouble with even though he treated Cubans like
****. I don't expect you to be able to tell the difference between them
though. That takes some brains and education.

Hawke