Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

Default OT - Winger with gun

On 3 May 2006 05:17:41 -0700, "tillius" wrote:

Unbelievable! Now the lib-tards are praising Castro's work in improving
the lives of the Cuban people?

He even offered to help out bush (on vacation), the neocons & FEMA in
New Orleans ..... Halliburton & Blackwater seemed opposed ..

http://www.eadshome.com/images/found...ght%20suit.jpg

"FEMA closes office in New Orleans"
"FEMA to close last NO office"
"With city far from whole, FEMA closes long-term recovery office "

Have your plastic flim & duct tape ready?
"Bush puts "duct tape" idiot in charge of FEMA .."

http://www.rappincowboy.com/uploaded...ing-709346.jpg

"Out of the rubbles of Trent Lott's house -- he's lost his entire house --
there's going to be a fantastic house. And I'm looking forward to sitting on the
porch."

"And I'm not looking forward to this trip" ... He was on yet another endless
paid vacation ... but all too soon someone saw the news on someTV I guess ...

HTH
--
Cliff