Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie H.

Default Is the Delta Hybrid really bad?

I do not think there is any need to defend the honor of a table saw LOL, or
to take swipes at someone else's tools. If this particular saw can be
delivered to the door for under $700 it is a tremendous value. As I said
before it is closer to a contractor saw than it is to a cabinet saw, but
IMHO it competes head to head with the high end contractor saws which are
excellent tools but cost $1000 + when equipped with a Beis fence. I think
there is a lot of bang for the buck when you can catch this saw on sale at
Amazon. If I had to pay full retail I would probably lean towards the
Grizzly Hybrid because I think the bang for the buck would be better there.

Regards,
Charlie