Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair
BobK207

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

BobK207 wrote:
Doug Kanter wrote:
"BobK207" wrote in message
ps.com...

With the advent of cheap heavy duty computer processing power it would
be only a short time until tomatoes, strawberries, asparagus, etc were
harvested 24/7 by robot

w/ IR / UV vision & electronic sinffers they'd only pick the ripe
stuff or maybe even sort it on the fly!

.Doug-

merely stating

"Years away. And, they'd have a tough time figuring out which part of a
broccoli stalk to cut."

is not much of an arguement

I guess you don't have much faith in the engineering development
community...............I do, I was part of it for many years.

Now software is another story, but they're not really enginners (as
evidenced b y how crappy they're products are)

cheers
Bob

that would "their" products.........see no grammar or spell checker in
the Google mail reader, my point exactly!