Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

"Ernie Klein" wrote in message
In article ,
(Doug Miller) wrote:

In article , The Real Bev

Doctors demand money or insurance. You never saw those discreet little
signs saying "It is customary to pay for services when rendered"? A
simple 5-minute visit is $100. God help you if you need tests. The
doctors don't have to take you if you can't -- or won't -- pay.
Hospitals do.

The point is, that's a problem for *poor* people -- not a problem
specifically
for illegal aliens.

No, the point is: we have enough of our own citizens who are poor
people, that already have put a strain on the system, the addition of
non-citizens is overwhelming the system to the breaking point.

--
-Ernie-

What "strain"?