Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Vaporal

Default Anyone want to buy this machine? Or at least help me with it.

Here are the specifications in PDF format:
http://shellc0der.net/instructions.pdf

The item weighs approx. 51 pounds and will the shipped from Albany, GA,
31707. If you need any technical info on the machine, I have a phone
number that you can call and speak to the owner. He's a nice guy.
Unfortunately, unless I can borrow a digital camera, I don't have
photos.

Payment should be sent via Paypal or Western Union (although I
seriously prefer paypal). Shipping costs will depend upon your location
and are determined when calculating the total cost. If you have any
special requests about that, just contact me.

My email is ! Thanks for the interest.