Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

Default Patio Umbrella LED Lights Only Work in the (heat of) Daytime??

"capple" wrote in message
When I tried to see the lights last night (58 degrees) outside, nothing
happened when I pushed the button - numerous times, retried plugging in
the AC adapter, changed outlets, etc. Everything I could think of.

When I tried again during the day (75 degrees), the lights came right on -
no problems.

I tried again tonight (60 degrees), no lights.

It has a logic board in it. It is saying logically, it is too cold to sit
out on the patio so why turn the lights on.