Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John Robertson

Default Where to order Bob Parker ESR meter from USA

On 2006-05-02 07:06:26 -0700, Bob Parker said:

On Tue, 02 May 2006 09:41:44 +0800, budgie wrote:

My first rule for kits is to chuck away the included solder. Invariably poor
quality and usually too thick for my liking. My DSE/Bob_Parker ESR meter kit
was no exception.

I thought I'd educated DSE about the solder years ago, but
apparently they've gone back to including the thick stuff.
I agree- use your own decent quality thin solder and keep the
solder in the kit for drainpipes and other heavy-duty applications!

Regards
Bob

Hmmm, should we mention the quality of the 'free' probes?

John ;-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call