Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bruce Barnett

Default Super Nova vs. Oneway Chucks

"Bassboat" writes:

Thanks for all the comments. Since my post I have been looking at the
Vicmark. I like the idea that it is a closed chuck and therfore the inside
of the chuck will stay clean. I will think about it for a while. I'm not
ready to buy the chuck yet. I need
some time to get the money together. Thanks again.

Price the chucks with 4 sets of jaws, and compare the price with one
of the package deals from kmstools.com

This is the reason I went with the Nova family.