Gunner

Default OT=Sea Changes in the Media

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 22:10:59 -0800, "\"PrecisionMachinisT\""
wrote:

It was simply for others to read, or not to read, their choice.

Simple, no?

Hey no biggee, just that I fell asleep three times before I figured out it
was a total waste of my time to continue reading.

Holy cow, its no wonder I almost never watch the tevee anymore.

What we need is a lot more shows like " The Simpsons", IMO........

--

SVL

Thats ok, Ill just put you down in the Pearls catagory.

Gunner

"The British attitude is to treat society like a game preserve where a
certain percentage of the 'antelope' are expected to be eaten by the
"lions".
Christopher Morton