\PrecisionMachinisT\

Default OT=Sea Changes in the Media

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:55:59 -0800, "\"PrecisionMachinisT\""
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

BY BRIAN C. ANDERSON
Monday, November 3, 2003 12:01 a.m. EST

Snipped 619 lines of copyright material

http://opinionjournal.com/about/terms.html

http://opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110004245

Gunner,

Im curious as to why you wouldnt simply provide a link to the original
article and then perhaps state your opinion, and / or ask others what

their
own opinion might be ???

Regards,

Because it was simply a forward from another newsgroup, with OT placed
by me, in the Subject line.

If I wanted to speak my opinion, I would have voiced it. If I had
wanted anothers opinion, I would have asked for it.

It was simply for others to read, or not to read, their choice.

Simple, no?

Hey no biggee, just that I fell asleep three times before I figured out it
was a total waste of my time to continue reading.

Holy cow, its no wonder I almost never watch the tevee anymore.

What we need is a lot more shows like " The Simpsons", IMO........

--

SVL