Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

Default Anyone want to buy this machine? Or at least help me with it.

"Vaporal" wrote

"Roper-Whitney No. 0585 Crimping And Beading Machine"

I tried to sell this elsewhere, and I never found any interested
parties. I figured that I would receive better input at a
metalworking-related group.

I ask $500 dollars for it. Since it's practically new and has only been
used for under an hour, I think that's fair considering its list price.

If you guys are hostile to this kind of stuff, can you at least give me
some suggestions? I'm desperate to get this off my hands!

If you bought it for say, $600, and drove it home, it is then worth $300
because it is used. It goes down from there.

Steve