Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default What kind of electrical...

EricP wrote:
On Wed, 03 May 2006 01:30:39 GMT, "The3rd Earl Of Derby"
wrote:

chasers are on the market besides the angle grinder type and the
good old bolster chisle.

Reason being I'm bored as most of me DIY work is done and I have an
idea that If I can come up with a good drawing of it this could go
into production if I have the inclination to carry it forward. :-)

I'm suprised nobody in the ideas tool industry has thought of this?

Go on make me day.

There is a thing that goes on the end of a flexible drive shaft and
has little toothed wheels that go round and carve the channel.

So is that air compressor type? any links to this type?

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite