StealthUK

Default Underground drainage damaged!

"Peter Crosland" wrote in message ...
Assuming they have insurance...

Exactly! However, the repair still needs to be done properly and not be
bodged.

No, they don't have insurance. It's one guy who was recommended
through a friend (and his helping hand) and from what I have learned
speaking to him over the last week he is a jack of all trades, master
of none. He initially said he had done block paving but it turns out
he did it in someones back garden. He keeps telling my parents how he
did them a special low price and never took into consideration how
thick the concrete was going to be to break, so I think I know where
this is going to head. So it's up to me get it fixed because I know if
he undertakes it he will just stick a bin liner over it.