Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
wrace

Default Which quick change tool post set for this lathe?

Sheldon 10 x 56 XL (large spindle hole) lathe. What size quick change do I
need from enco for this lathe?

Will this one fit??????? This one is axa (series 100)
http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INSRIT?P...PARTPG=INLMK32

This one is bxa (series 200)
http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INSRIT?P...PARTPG=INLMK32

What is the difference between these two? Size? I've seen the axa tool posts
and they strike me as being on the smallish side. What is most appropriate,
and how do I know they will fit in the above lathe?

Secondly, I would like to bore and knurl when I receive this set. It is not
clear to me if the set includes the boring bar itself and the knurl
tool/knurls themselves?
If not, what ones to I order that will fit this tool post set?

Thanks
Darrin