Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default New website for Eastburn

On Mon, 01 May 2006 21:53:36 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Martin H. Eastburn" quickly quoth:

Well I finally broke down and created one - to reduce the cost of adds -
Now a small one with a www inside opens more business.

Let me know how you like it - inputs - have gotten one - positive -
but still adding to it and enhancing.

Getting more and more complex.

Man, that takes me back. I last saw yelonblu screens on a 1200baud
BBS, Martin. g

http://lufkinced.com/

That is for Lufkin (Texas) Cutting Edge Design LLC.

I see a few pages that need 'back' pointer help - but it is functional - but missing
lots of things.

Some padding in your tables would really increase readability if you
want to keep that color scheme.

Isn't "tensil" supposed to have an "e" on the end? Tensile strength.
"Arc's" shouldn't have an apostrophe.
Lose the () on the s for giraffes and longhorns.

Have you read the new book "What Would Machiavelli Do?"
http://diversify.com Dynamic, Interactive Websites!