Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave

Default OT - Winger with gun

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 14:38:00 -0700, Hawke wrote:

Then add the fact that if there were no guns whatsoever violent people would
simply use knives, clubs, fists, and other available weapons to prey on the
weak.

Thats an interesting point that ive brought up to my Euro friends in the
past. They are constantly comparing gun related deaths where they live as
to where I live. (An example was the Seattle rave shooting). I would also
like to see a general comparison of violent crimes between there and here
to show if its guns that are the problem or is it that there are just more
violent people.