Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Dingley

Default "Robertson" screwdriver bits

On Tue, 2 May 2006 07:39:49 +0100, "Vortex"
wrote:

I want to purchase some "Robertson #2" screwdriver bits.

Can anybody recommend a UK supplier for these? I'm having no luck.

Same place as you bought your Robertson screws (which are practically
unheard of in the UK).

If you're using square drive screws rather than genuine Robertsons, then
Screwfix do them. If you want real Robertsons, with all the not-falling
off advantages they convey, then try Lee Valley in canada (good mail
order, even trans-Atlantic). Or else buy them in Ireland, where I got
mine. They seem commoner there than in the UK.