Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank

Default Is the Delta Hybrid really bad?

I'm putting together my first workshop for doing crafts/furniture and I
am in the process of researching table saws.

I saw a really good deal on the Delta Hybrid table saw with a
biesemeyer fence (model 36-717) for about $600 (shipping is another
$100). This seems like a really good deal. But I've seen a number
of reviews in both directions on this saw (maybe the older reviews are
more negative than the newer).

I'm looking for opinions about this from people that actually have
experience with this saw one way or the other.

Also, are there any options in a similar price bracket that are as good
or better?

Thans for your advice.
Frank