Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim S

Default Wierd bulge appeared on hot water cylinder

Roger Mills wrote:

Chris Bacon wrote:

Roger Mills wrote:
Chris Bacon wrote:
Edward W. Thompson wrote:
What to do? The cylinder should not be used and replaced. The
cost will be about £120 if you do it yourself.

Don't *forget* to notify the council's "building control"
department, and pay the relevant fee.

Did *you* do that?

Bother, I forgot... oh, er, actuelly, I ain't dun one since the
Part P regulationes comed into farce, honest, guv.

I don't think that Part P has anything to do with HW cylinders!

Indeed - it's Part L. So even less reason to bother telling anyone
IMHO

Cheers

Tim