Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Where to order Bob Parker ESR meter from USA

In article ,
DaveM wrote:
Thanks for that, Bob. I bought my copy of the DSE ESR meter from John's
Jukes several years ago. As I said before, I don't remember that there
was any trouble with long delivery time from them, and when I need to
buy another unit, I won't hesitate to buy from them again.

Bought one a few months ago from John's Jukes online. Arrived in the UK
some two weeks later - and no duty to pay. Easy to build and worked first
time. Excellent unit.

--
*Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter since nobody listens*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.