Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Is my LT44 transformer suitable for audio (de)coupling?

In article ,
Tom MacIntyre wrote:
** Bandwidth in *electronics* is normally quoted in Hz, kHz, MHz, GHz
etc.

Octaves are a musical notion, so not used much outside of audio and
acoustics.

An octave is a doubling of the frequency, so it has logarithmic
implications.

And much used in general electronics as in 6dB per octave filter, etc.
Even when not dealing with actual audio.

--
* I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.