Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

Default OT - Winger with gun

On Mon, 1 May 2006 23:37:29 -0700, "Hawke" wrote:

I wonder..is Castro a " Progressive "?

No, he's a dictator. Since most of Latin America has been led by dictators
for centuries I would think you would know what one looks like and wouldn't
have to ask what he is. Batista was the dictator before him. I don't know
what he called himself but Castro is no different even though he likes to
think he is. The label of "Communist" for Castro is silly. He's just a run
of the mill dictator.

IIRC He does not live the lifestyle. The people of Cuba seem to be a
lot better off than under the US mob & Batista too.
Their healthcare may be better than that in the US as well. So a few
CIA agents may be in jail .... and the US is harboring wanted terrorists ..
--
Cliff