Posted to uk.d-i-y
chris French

Default "Robertson" screwdriver bits

In message , Vortex
writes
Hi,

I want to purchase some "Robertson #2" screwdriver bits.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robertson_screwdriver

These have a square tip, and are commonly used in N America, especially
Canada.

Can anybody recommend a UK supplier for these? I'm having no luck.

I can't recommend them, never having used them but this was the top link
when searching Google UK on 'Robertson Screwdriver'

http://www.abbeypowertools.co.uk/sto...nd-bit-sets/-5

Or the aptly named:

http://www.squarescrews.co.uk/catalogue.htm

Or:

Though these might lack the taper of kosher Robertson ones.

Trend UK seem to list them,. maybe a dealer could order them in.

I happen to have some in cheapo screwdriver/bit set that I bought once,
I suspect some of the bit sets around have them in.

--
Chris French