Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.engr.heat-vent-ac,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.architecture.alternative
Abby Normal

Default Swamp Cooler to Refrigeration A/C

wrote:
Abby Normal wrote:

Working backwards it seems to show that you have taken another hit from
your bong and come up with a microscopic cooling load of 1.472 Btu/hr

Wrong again, Abby :-) This time by a factor of 1000. With such careless
reading and such incredible arrogance, this discussion is hopeless.

Nick

Well you posted 1472 Btu/hr. Hey point out my spelling mistakes too,
it's about all you can do.

Trade in your Bowie knife for an AK47, you are out of your league on
this one Nick. Try the references I suggested and learn something.