Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics
Phil Allison

Default Is my LT44 transformer suitable for audio (de)coupling?

"Lostgallifreyan"

The reason the claim that HF dominates seems wrong to me, is I think a
peice of string is its own length, regardless of whether we measue in
inches or centimetres, let alone a nonlinear scale. White noise has a very
specific definition, in which energy is equal across the spectrum, does
not
dominate part of it. It's out perception of pitch that does that.

** Absolute CRAP.

Go away - half wit.