Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Strange electrical problem

Thanks for getting me started. The light in the closet actually stays
on most of the time, so the bulb isn't getting much start/stop/start.
The kids couldn't be playing tricks because they were at youth group
yesterday when I changed the fixture and the bulb blew out before they
came home. It never happened before two weeks ago. No, I don't see any
flicker. I have decided to go to home Depot on my way home and get a
decent bulb. The ones I have been using were a bulk pack bought cheap
(sunbeam I think), but you'd still think they'd last more than a few
hours.