Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics
Michael A. Terrell

Default Is my LT44 transformer suitable for audio (de)coupling?

GregS wrote:

Not only that, but at low to DC freqs., the noise increases dramatically
of most devices. When looking at op-amps I have to often look at DC drifts,
which is the largest noise.

greg

Tell me about it. ;-) The diversity combiner took the linear 0 to 5
VDC AGC signals to combine the two video signals into a single signal
with a fixed output level as the received levels changed. The AGC
system in the combiner had to have under 1.5 mV error after the 14 op
amps used to set levels and feed them through the venerable MC1496 used
as an analog multiplier.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell