Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bob Parker

Default Where to order Bob Parker ESR meter from USA

Hi,
Last I heard, E-Leader (Monitortest) is down here in Australia.
Based on feedback I get from time to time, I'd suggest that your
last choice should be to order from Dick Smith Electronics directly.
100% of the customer comments I've heard about John's Jukes and his
mail order (& after sales) service have been overwhelmingly positive.
I've also only heard good things about E-Leader. I can't honestly say
that about Dick Smith's though.

Regards
Bob

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 19:28:13 -0400, "DaveM"

I used Googgle to find a UK vendor that claims to have 10 day international air
delivery. E-Leader at http://www.monitortest.net/

From their web site...
Build the kits by yourself and save money: *** US$66.85 ***
Factory assembled and tested only US$83.95
Shipment and insurance for overseas sales is US$15.95 (overseas delivery is by
air and usually takes less than ten days).