Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Why does HF sell this?

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 22:32:24 +0100, Mark Rand
wrote:

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 02:16:43 GMT, Gunner wrote:

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 23:52:12 +0100, Mark Rand
wrote:

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 11:50:29 GMT, Gunner wrote:

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 05:57:30 -0400, "wayne mak"
wrote:

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...o?itemid=91514
found this when I was looking at the discount thread.

Because its legal and many folks have expectations of privacy?

I can slip a wireless camera into your home, and watch you raiding the
fridge at 3am in your thong undies without you knowing it. And it can
be broadcasting for months and you would never know it.

Gunner

Yeah, whatever, if you want. While you're at it can you give me a hand
manhandling my new (ex-Ebay) 4 1/2 cwt anvil into the workshop?

Mark Rand
RTFM

Sure. When do I pick up the tickets for the flight out?

Gunner

Drat. I knew there had to be a catch. Oh well, back to making a harness for
the kids and getting the whip out.

Mark Rand
RTFM

ill have to dig up my very old passport and see if there is a South
African entry stamp. During a somewhat short stint in what used to be
Rhodesia I think I partied in SA one weekend.

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist