Default Help identify this servo motor??

Hi people,

At the local trash and treasure I spotted two 50v DC motors with 12g
red and black wires. Bought the pair for $8, so no great loss if they
are not useful. However, if I can find some more specs I am hoping
these, encodeers and some gecko drives will be the X-Y part of a
plasma cutter table.

No encoders, but they had a flat-belt pulley that drove a 3" diameter
x 3" long tachometer. I let the guy keep the tachs. g

All they have marked is...

OIA
135-0043-001
50vdc nominal

They have 5/8" diameter shaft, body about 4" diameter and 7" long.

At 50vdc they draw 0.4A free running at 1300rpm.

They only have two brushes but 90-deg apart.

Also the current stays at 0.4A from about 32v to 50v. Below 32v the
current slowly drops but not by much. Even at 20v it is still about
0.35A. Not sure if that helps or not.

Anyone have an idea of what where and who's??

Thanks in advance.

--

Kind regards,
Jenny and her tribe of survivors.