Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Peter

Default Arista Power Supply

wrote in message
oups.com...
The "short" answer to your question is YES, I am familiar with Aritsta
Power Supplies.
You stated that you have a faulty unit..... so what are the symptoms
(other than dead) and what prelimary troubleshooting, voltage readings
and component testing have you done?
Post the information and troubleshooting results and some repair
suggestions might be forthecoming.
electricitym

OK thanks
The supply delivers 15 volts on the output (should be 13.8) but when I
connect a load, the voltage drops to 0, so there is no regulation.
The supply uses an IC numbered C324C which I'm assuming is a quad op amp -
LM 324 - configuration seems to confirm this.
Driver transistor is an SD880 driving a 2SC3281
Across the output on the board there was an open circuit 220mf electrolytic
and a burnt resistor which I thought was colored brown, brown, brown (110
ohms)not a preferred value - it measure 331 ohms. heat has perhaps made it
change value and alter the color coding?
What I'd like is a schematic.

Peter