Posted to sci.electronics.repair
DaveM

Default Where to order Bob Parker ESR meter from USA

"Michael Kennedy" wrote in message
I live in Florida and was wondering where the best place to order the Bob
Parker ESR meter is. Will shipping take a long time from Australia? I've never
had fast shipping from Canada so I don't know if I want to pay more to buy it
from www.flippers.com . It is about $10 cheaper from Dick Smith directly.

Does anybody else sell this kit?

- Mike

I also live in Florida, and have a Bob Parker ESR meter. Bought it from John's
Jukes (flippers) several years ago. I don't remember how long the shipping
took, but I don't remember it being excessive. I'd expect that delivery from
Australia would take somewhat longer than from Canada. Haven't a clue as to how
much longer though.
If delivery time is that important, why don't you send an email to each vendor
and ask about the shipping. Waiting for an intelligent reply might take longer
than you want, so I guess it's a toss-up.
Ya pays yer money and ya takes yer chances.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Some days you're the dog, some days the hydrant.
If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.
One of us is thinking about sex... OK, it's me.
They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.