Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Adrian Glaubitz

Default SONY AE1C intermittant green-color HELP

Hello,

well, the set is pulling me a leg. Once I was about to start to check
the voltages on the video-board, the picture turned back to normal
while on without me even touching it *aaargh*. But I have resoldered
many suspicous joints on the mainboard (D-board) including GND-connectors.
The video-board had not any bad joints visible (it has small parts on
it only). If the problem will come back, I will have to check
the jungle-chip voltages and the clock-signal from both XTALs.

Regards,

Adrian