Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Need 50 slick-looking sheets of letterhead [OT]

In article ,
John Cartmell wrote:
TF5800 with 250Gb HD. It certainly does what it says on the box. Two
niggles - the prog listing is only for the channel you are on. My Sony
box allowed you to look through them all without changing channel.

Have you checked to see if TAPs allow access to these? The Toppy allows
you to produce (TAPs) proglets that modify its behaviour and I believe
there are hundreds available free.

That's a thought. I've joined the Toppy forum, but haven't got round to
checking out everything on there.

The instruction book supplied with the machine reads like it was computer
translated. ;-)

--
*You sound reasonable......time to up my medication

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.