Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How to remove broken end of audio cable from CPU

(1) I have installed PixelView TV Tuning Card and disabled BtCap,WDM
Aduio Capture (Sound, video and game controllers)( TelSignal Co., Ltd.)
on location
PCI Slot 4 (PCI bus 1, device 3, function 1)
(2)While pulling computer under desk,My audio speaker cable has been
left over with a broken end inside CPU sound card,after that I lost to
listen many of Reuters/BBC media/Video clips,Windows Live Media file.I
can't take out either broken end or audio card as this is not like
removeable PCI card,it is soldered to board.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/netwo...wmp.shtml?9all
(Error on Page,see file)

http://today.reuters.com/tv/videoCha...e7a0120afd821c
(No Error ,can't listen)