Mark

Default Bodge central or is it just my house? ;-)

On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 14:49:19 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Mark wrote:

snipped tales of bodgery

This is entirely normal. When re-furbing a house you expect to take it
down to the structure and beyind, because the anything that can be
bodged, will have been. OTOH, if its warm, keeps the rain off yer head,
and has nice neighbours, count yer blessings and shut yer mouf.

It's warm, keeps the rain off apart from the gutters where they join
on the neighbours, neighbours are putty in my hands, had Steptoe (only
in looks) across yesterday for a barrow of topsoil, got a couple of
tons spare, some bags and two fence rails for the guy next door in
exchange for his cement mixer when I need it, more offers of tools and
ladders, tea/coffee than you can shake a stick at so guess I should
keep quiet. ;-)

Mark S.