Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default 1 VFD--2 Motors can it be done?

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:37:47 -0400, "AndrewV"
wrote:

Of course maybe I'll get lucky and find a step pulley with a 7/8's center.

Make one. Making your own pulleys is not rocket science. Its rather
easy in fact.

Mark well, then use a cut off tool to slit down the exact center of
each groove, then set and lock your compound and slide, and the apron
and go in with a tripan tool. Do all the right sides or left sides in
each groove, then turn the compound and slide and do all the opposite
sides. Takes longer to discuss than actually do. Well..pretty close
anyways. G

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist