Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics
Don Pearce

Default Is my LT44 transformer suitable for audio (de)coupling?

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:36:00 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Don Pearce wrote:
But being a total of approx 13k will have little effect across 150 ohms.

True - I was just trying to correct your 1.2k, which while hardly a
typo was certainly a slip of the decimal point.

No - that's the input impedance of a Neve desk - one of the classic
designs. Others too. More modern ones may be higher.

Never knew that - thanks. I wonder why?

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com