Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Golf

Default Still need RCA help

I have a model #F20352SF RCA,
chassis #CTC176F2. After a close look, It looks like I accidently
dislodged a surface
mount resistor when I removed the bottom tuner shield for resoldering
(replaced bad eeprom)
I don't have the schematic, and need the component value. Best I can
make out the resistor # is R301. It is located on the bottom of the
chassis under the tuner shield. R-324 its parallel to it. The resistor
in question has one end connected to ground, the other end connected to
R-7310, and R-6?. This is what's stamped on the chassis. I would be
greatful if anyone here has any more info than what has been previously
posted. Thanks again group.