Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod

Default How do I know if I need a new switch for 240v?

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 18:25:52 GMT, "CW" wrote:

As an aside, LRod, they are no longer teaching it as "E". They now use "V".
I guess someone decided that is was to hard to remember. Seems I confuse the
modern electronic types too when I use the term megacycles.

You mean back when pico-farads were mickey-mikes?
You won't ever confuse me with those terms. My license dates from
1963.

You know, kilocycle cops never took off in an updated form; kilohertz
cops. I guess ya gotta be a DX'er to understand that one (and you may
be).

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.