Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
B.B.

Default Water injection

In article ,
"Tom Gardner" wrote:

[...]

I don't want to drive the
Honda CRX daily as it's so tiny, I feel like an ant on the highway. Any way
to do this? Why don't we just drill the **** out of Anwr and off-shore of
ALL coasts? Oh yea, the NIMBY mentality and the filthy rich tree-huggers.
I loved TK poo-pooing the wind farm with in sight of his compound.

After ANWR gets drilled and eventually runs out we'll be back in the
same spot we're in now, but with ANWR full of holes. Makes more sense
to go ahead and fix the problem up front by reducing and eventually
eliminating fuel usage before we wind up with holes and strip mines all
over the place. Get used to feeling like and ant.